Peppery radish slices complement lemon- and herb-cream cheese in this quick breakfast, lunch, snack, or appetizer.
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp finely chopped chives, plus more to garnish
- 1 tsp grated lemon zest
- 4 radishes, trimmed
- 8 slices crusty bread, lightly toasted
- ½ tsp flaky sea salt
- In a small bowl, stir together the cream cheese, chives, and lemon zest. Season with pepper.
- With a mandoline, very thinly slice the radishes. Spread herb cream cheese on the bread slices. Top with radishes. Sprinkle with the salt. Season with additional chives and pepper.
Keep part of the stems attached to the radishes to make it easier when using the mandoline.
This recipe is
- Nut Free
- Fifteen Minute
- May 2020
- 15 minute
- Egg Free