Need a new twist for ground beef? Try these slider-sized burgers dolloped with tzatziki and served over pasta for an easy dinner.
- 8 oz orzo
- 2 medium tomatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ½ (0.75 oz) pkg fresh mint
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 medium onion, coarsely grated
- 1 lb 85% lean ground beef
- ½ cup prepared tzatziki
- Set grill or grill pan to medium-high. Cook the orzo according to package directions. Chop the tomatoes and place in a large bowl along with the oil and vinegar.
- Finely chop the mint and add to another large bowl, reserving 1 tbsp mint. To bowl, add the garlic and onion. Stir until well combined. Add the beef and season with salt and pepper. Gently mix to combine. Form into 8 patties.
- Grill beef patties 2 min. per side, until cooked through.
- Add cooked orzo to bowl with tomatoes. Toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Divide orzo mixture among 4 plates. Top with beef patties. Dollop with the tzatziki. Garnish with the reserved 1 tbsp chopped mint.
This recipe is
- Nut Free
- Budget Friendly
- May 2020
- guiding star
- Egg Free