This hearty vegan dinner features meatless vegetarian sausage that’s seasoned with the same spices as your favorite Italian sausage. Blending white rice with cauliflower rice also helps lower carbs.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 ½ cups sliced peppers and onions
- 2 (about 7 oz) links vegetarian, meat-free Italian sausage
- 1 (8.8 oz) pkg Nature's Promise Precooked Long Grain White Rice
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 (16 oz) container fresh cauliflower ricer
- In a 12-inch skillet, heat the oil on medium-high. Add the peppers and onions. Cook 2 min., until almost tender, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, thinly slice the sausage on an angle. Break up the white rice in the package.
- To skillet, add sausage and garlic. Cook 5 min., stirring often. Add the cauliflower rice and white rice. Cook 3 min., until cauliflower rice is tender. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
This recipe is
- Dairy Free
- April 2020
- 12 Minute
- super fast
- Twelve Minute
- Lactose Free
- Egg Free