Set out the filling and all the condiments and let everyone customize these Tex-Mex wraps to their own tastes.
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 tsp taco seasoning , divided
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 2 green bell peppers, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 8 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- ½ cup salsa
- ½ cup light sour cream
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Cut the chicken into thin strips and add to a medium bowl, along with 3 tsp taco seasoning and 1 tbsp oil. Toss until well coated. Arrange on one side of a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Toss the peppers and onion with remaining 1 tbsp oil and 1 tsp taco seasoning. Season with salt and pepper. Scatter in even layer next to chicken. Bake 18–20 min., until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender.
- When ready to serve, wrap the tortillas in damp paper towels and microwave 1–2 min., until warm and pliable. Toss chicken and peppers together. Serve in tortillas with salsa and sour cream.
For faster cleanup, line the sheet pan with foil first.
This recipe is
- sheet pan
- February March 2020
- Guiding Stars