Chicken breasts are smothered in a bubbly, vegetable-heavy sauce in this 15-minute dinner.
- 3 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 lb boneless, skinless thin-sliced chicken breast cutlets
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 (8 oz) pkg Nature's Promise Organic Sliced White Mushrooms
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- ⅓ cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup frozen peas
- Place the flour in a large dish. Season the chicken with salt and pepper, then coat in flour.
- In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil on medium-high. Add chicken and cook 2 min. per side, until browned. Transfer to a plate. To skillet, add the mushrooms and garlic. Cook 3 min., stirring often. Sprinkle in any remaining flour from dish. Cook 30 sec., stirring often.
- Stir in the broth. Heat to a boil on high, scraping up any browned bits. Add the peas. Season with salt and pepper. Return chicken to skillet. Reduce heat to medium. Cover skillet and cook 3 min., until chicken is cooked through.
This recipe is
- Nut Free
- Fifteen Minute
- Guiding Stars
- January 2020
- Lactose Free
- 15 minute
- Egg Free