Briney capers and tangy lemon juice bring pop to this pork chop dinner. Wilting spinach in the microwave is an easy way to round out the meal.
- 4 boneless pork chops (about ½-inch-thick each)
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 (9 oz) bag microwave-in-bag spinach
- ½ cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp capers, rinsed
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper, then dredge in the flour until lightly coated on all sides.
- In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil on medium-high. Add pork chops in a single layer and cook 4 min. per side, until cooked through. Meanwhile, microwave the spinach according to package directions until wilted. Transfer cooked pork chops to a serving platter.
- Add the chicken broth to the pan, stirring to scrape up any browned bits. Cook 2–3 min., until reduced. Stir in the lemon juice and capers.
- Serve pork chops over spinach, topped with pan sauce.
- Fifteen Minutes
- November 2019
- Guiding Stars
- 15 Minutes