No-boil noodles and the hands-off nature of a slow cooker make this version the easiest lasagna you’ll ever make.
- 1 (15 oz) container part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 (10 oz) pkg frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed very dry
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella, divided
- 1 (32 oz) jar marinara sauce
- 1 (8 oz) pkg no-boil lasagna noodles
- In a medium bowl, combine the ricotta, spinach, and 1 cup mozzarella. Season with salt and pepper.
- Into a greased 5- to 6-qt slow cooker bowl, spoon a thin layer of the marinara sauce. Arrange 1 layer of noodles over sauce, breaking noodles to fit as needed. Spread 1 layer of ricotta mixture over noodles. Spoon some sauce over ricotta. Repeat layering with remaining noodles, ricotta mixture, and sauce, ending with sauce. Top with remaining 1 cup mozzarella.
- Cover with lid and cook on low 4 hours until noodles are tender.
- October 2019
- Calories 397kcal 20%
- Fat 16.1g 25%
- Saturated fat 9.0g 45%
- Carbs 35.6g 12%
- Sodium 941mg 39%
- 8.1g sugar
- 4.0g fiber
- 27.2g protein
- 57mg cholesterol