The most low-maintenance cinnamon rolls you’ll ever make, these sweet treats use refrigerated biscuit dough and a few ingredients from the pantry.
- Cooking spray
- ¼ cup packed light brown sugar
- 1½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 tbsp butter, softened
- 1 (16 oz) container jumbo biscuits
- ¾ cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tbsp reduced-fat milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Line a large slow cooker bowl with parchment. Coat parchment with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt. With a spatula, stir in the butter. Separate biscuits and flatten each with hands. Spread some butter mixture on 1 biscuit. Roll up and cut in half. Arrange halves in slow cooker bowl, cut-sides down. Repeat with remaining biscuits and butter, arranging rolls tightly in slow cooker bowl.
- Cover and cook on high 2 hours, until dough is cooked through. Remove from slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the confectioners’ sugar, milk, and vanilla until smooth. Drizzle over rolls and serve warm.
- October 2019