Oh so moist and gooey, this cake is a breeze to whip up. Chocolate chips guarantee chocoholics will love it.
- Cooking spray
- 1½ cups sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 large eggs
- 12 tbsp butter (1½ sticks), melted
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Whipped cream. for serving
- Generously coat the inside of a medium slow cooker bowl with the cooking spray.
- 2 In a large bowl, whisk the sugar, flour, eggs, butter, cocoa, vanilla, and salt until smooth. Fold in the chocolate chips. Transfer to slow cooker. Cover bowl with a clean kitchen towel and secure with lid. Cook on low 2 hours, until edges are set.
- Remove slow cooker bowl from heat source and place on a wire rack. Let stand 30 min., until center is mostly set. To serve, spoon cake into bowls and top with whipped cream.
- October 2019