Comfort food straight from the oven in just 20 minutes and with only five ingredients—what more could you ask for?
- 1 (16 oz) tub Nature's Promise ® Free from Beef Chili with Beans
- 1 (16 oz) can fat-free refried beans
- ½ (18 oz) pkg prepared cornbread
- ¾ cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 400°F. To a 10-inch oven-safe skillet, add the chili and refried beans. Season with salt and pepper. Cook 5 min. on medium-high, stirring often, until heated through. Remove from heat.
- Crumble the cornbread over chili mixture and sprinkle the cheese on top. Bake 10–12 min., until cheese is melted and cornbread is warm. Garnish with the green onions.
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- September 2019
- 5 ingredients