This soul-warming classic uses fast-cooking angel hair pasta and rotisserie chicken as delicious shortcuts.
- 1 qt chicken broth
- 4 cups water
- 4 oz angel hair pasta
- 1 (16 oz) pkg frozen mixed vegetables
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 3 tbsp prepared pesto
- In a large pot, heat the broth and water to a boil on high.
- Break the pasta into 1-inch pieces and add to pot. Cook 3 min., until pasta is almost al dente. Stir in the vegetables and chicken. Cook 2 min., until vegetables are heated through. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Ladle soup into bowls. Swirl ½ tbsp pesto into each bowl.
- Fifteen Minutes
- September 2019
- 15 Minutes