The classic Mediterranean combo of watermelon and feta gets even more summery with the inclusion of juicy fresh berries.
- ½ lb strawberries
- 4 cups small watermelon chunks
- 6 oz blueberries
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 4 oz feta or ¾ cup crumbled feta
- Hull and quarter the strawberries. In a large bowl, toss the strawberries, watermelon, and blueberries. Arrange on a large platter.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle over fruit. Crumble feta all over fruit.
- Ten Minutes
- June 2019
- 10 Minutes