Load up these chicken sandwiches with fresh garnishes like shredded cabbage and tomatoes to balance out the heat of the spicy sauce.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp curry powder
- ⅓ cup packed fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeño, cut up
- 1 small clove garlic
- ⅓ cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 4 hamburger buns
- Set grill or grill pan on medium-high. In a large bowl, toss the chicken with the oil and curry powder. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the chicken 5–6 min. per side, until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, in a blender, purée the cilantro, jalapeño, garlic, mayonnaise, and lemon juice until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Lightly toast the buns.
- Serve chicken on buns topped with cilantro mayonnaise.
- Fifteen Minutes
- Guiding Stars
- 15 Minutes
- June 2019