Using pre-cut veggies from the store and seasoned Japanese rice vinegar are the shortcuts to big flavor fast.
- 1 lb raw peeled, deveined shrimp
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil, divided
- 2 cups matchstick (shredded) carrots
- 1 (12 oz) pkg snow peas
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 (15.9 oz) pkg Nature's Promise Free from Whole Grain Brown Rice
- ¼ cup seasoned rice vinegar
- Pat the shrimp dry and season with salt and pepper.
- In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat 1 tbsp oil on medium-high. Add shrimp to skillet in single layer and cook 4 min., until browned on both sides, stirring once or twice. Transfer to a bowl.
- To same skillet, add remaining 1 tbsp oil. Add the carrots and snow peas. Cook 5 min., until vegetables begin to soften. Stir in the garlic and season with salt. Cook 1 min., stirring often.
- Heat the rice according to package directions. Stir the vinegar and shrimp into vegetable mixture and cook 1 min., scraping up any browned bits. Serve over rice.
- Fifteen Minutes
- guiding star
- 15 Minutes
- June 2019