- 1 cup Heinz Real mayonnaise
- ½ cup Breakstone's or KNUDSEN sour cream
- ¾ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ cup KRAFT shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 3 cups shaved Brussels sprouts
- 5 slices Oscar Mayer fully cooked bacon, chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 (8 oz) pkg KRAFT shredded low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 (11 oz) tubes refrigerated French bread dough, each cut into 16 slices
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Mix mayonnaise, sour cream, dry seasonings and 1/3 cup Parmesan until blended.
- Combine Brussels sprouts, bacon, onions and 1-1/2 cups mozzarella in large bowl. Add mayonnaise mixture; mix lightly.
- Stand dough slices in 2 concentric rings around sides of 13x9-inch pan sprayed with cooking spray. Spoon Brussels sprouts dip into center of pan; spread to edges of dough. Sprinkle remaining mozzarella over dip, then sprinkle remaining Parmesan over dough.
- Bake 30 to 35 min. or until bread is golden brown and dip is heated through. Serve dip with the bread.
For a change of pace, you can instead prepare this fun dip in a 12-inch cast-iron skillet or shallow baking dish. If using the glass baking dish, reduce the oven temperature to 325ºF.
- Calories 135kcal 7%
- Fat 8.4g 13%
- Saturated fat 2.7g 13%
- Carbs 10.4g 3%
- Sodium 252mg 10%
- 1.6g sugar
- 0.8g fiber
- 4.9g protein
- 10mg cholesterol