- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (24 oz) jar Ragu Simply Chunky Marinara Pasta Sauce
- 1 ½ tbsp chili powder
- 8 oz elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Cook ground beef in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until done.
- Stir in sauce and chili powder. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 10 minutes.
- Stir in macaroni and heat through. Serve, if desired, with sour cream and shredded Cheddar cheese.
Recipe provided by Mizkan America.
- take 5
- Calories 559kcal 28%
- Fat 19.8g 31%
- Saturated fat 8.1g 40%
- Carbs 56.8g 19%
- Sodium 928mg 39%
- 11.2g sugar
- 5.9g fiber
- 36.4g protein
- 92mg cholesterol