Use flour tortillas as a crispy base for this magical dessert that comes together with only 5 ingredients.
- ½ (16 oz) pkg strawberries
- 2 tbsp butter, softened
- 2 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp slivered almonds, toasted
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Hull and thinly slice the strawberries.
- Spread the butter onto both sides of the tortillas and place on baking sheet. Sprinkle tops of tortillas with the sugar. Arrange strawberries on tortillas. Bake 20–25 min., until golden and crisp. Remove from oven and sprinkle with the almonds. Cut into quarters to serve.
- In Season
- May 2019