Baking red snapper fillets with capers, olives, and tomatoes infuses the mild fish with loads of flavor in just a few ingredients.
- 4 (5- 6 oz) red snapper fillets
- ¼ cup pitted green olives, drained
- 2 tbsp capers, drained
- 1 (16 oz) pkg fresh salsa
- 1 (12 oz) loosely packed parsley
- Preheat oven to 425°F. To a large baking dish, add the fish and season with salt and pepper.
- Chop the olives and capers. In a medium bowl, combine olives and capers with the salsa, then spoon over fish.
- Bake 15–20 min., until fish is cooked. Finely chop the parsley and sprinkle over fish.
- September 2022
- May 2019
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- Guiding Stars
- 5 ingredients