Whole-grain and butternut squash noodles mingle together in a lighter twist on spaghetti marinara that makes a great base for crowd-pleasing grilled chicken.
- 8 oz whole grain spaghetti
- 1 (12 oz) pkg butternut squash noodles
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken tenders
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ (26 oz) jar Nature's Promise Organic Traditional Pasta Sauce, warmed
- ¼ cup basil leaves, torn
- Set grill or grill pan to medium-high. Cook the spaghetti according to package directions for al dente. One minute before pasta is cooked, add the butternut squash noodles to pot. Drain well.
- Meanwhile, toss the chicken with the oil, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder. Season with salt and pepper. Grill chicken 4 min. per side, until cooked through.
- Divide noodles among bowls and spoon sauce on top. Serve chicken over noodles and garnish with the basil.
- Fifteen Minutes
- May 2019
- guiding star
- 15 Minutes