Quick-cooking rice noodles soak up gingery dressing and form the perfect base for juicy, grilled steak in this light dinner that comes together in minutes.
- 1 (12 oz) boneless strip steak
- 1 lb baby bok choy
- 1 (8.8 oz) box thin rice noodles
- ½ cup Nature's Promise Organic Citrus Ginger Dressing
- ½ cup French fried crispy onions
- Heat a large covered pot of water to a boil on high.
- Heat a grill pan on high or grill on medium-high. Pat the steak dry and season with salt and pepper. Grill 4 min. per side for medium, or until desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, chop the bok choy into 1-inch pieces and rinse well. Remove pot of water from heat. Stir the noodles and bok choy into the hot water. Cover and let stand 3 min., until noodles are tender. Drain well.
- To a large bowl, add the dressing. Add cooked noodles and bok choy. Toss until combined and arrange on a serving platter. Thinly slice the steak and serve on top. Garnish with the crispy onions.
- Fifteen Minutes
- Five Ingredients
- April 2019
- guiding star
- 15 Minutes
- 5 ingredients