This quick and satisfying beef and veggie supper comes together in less time than it takes to pick up the phone and order takeout.
- 12 oz beef sirloin
- 1 (2 inch) chunk fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 (12 oz) pkgs frozen sugar snap peas, thawed and drained
- ¼ cup stir-fry sauce
- Thinly slice the beef sirloin into strips. Season with salt and pepper. Peel and finely grate the ginger.
- In a 12-inch skillet, heat the oil on medium-high. Add beef. Cook 5–6 min., until browned. Transfer to bowl.
- To same skillet, add the sugar snap peas. Cook 2 min. Stir in ginger. Cook 1 min., stirring constantly.
- Add the stir-fry sauce and browned beef. Cook 2–3 min., until sugar snap peas are heated through, stirring constantly.
- Fifteen Minutes
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- guiding star
- September 2021
- February 2019
- 15 Minutes
- 5 ingredients