A cherry pie in the palm of your hand, these sweet treats are as delicious as they are adorable.
- Cooking spray
- 1 (16.3 oz) Pillsbury Grands! Southern Homestyle Buttermilk Biscuits
- ½ (20 oz) can light cherry pie filling
- ¼ cup confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line 16 cups of 2 muffin pans with aluminum foil, pressing into cups. Coat foil with cooking spray. Separate biscuits and split each in half, horizontally, to form 2 rounds of dough for a total of 16 pieces.
- Roll and stretch each piece of dough until very thin. Spoon 1 cherry along with 2 tsp thickened liquid onto center of dough. Pinch dough tightly to close around filling. Place in 1 cup of muffin pan, seam-side down. Repeat with remaining biscuits and filling.
- Lightly coat tops with cooking spray. Bake 15–20 min., until golden brown. Cool at least 10 min. To serve, dust with the confectioners’ sugar.
- February 2019