Low-carb zucchini noodles are a great staple to keep in your fridge. Use them in this almost-instant salad that requires no chopping.
- 4 (6 oz) salmon fillets, skin removed
- 3 tbsp Korean barbecue sauce
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 (16 oz) pkg zucchini squash noodles
- 1 cup Nature's Promise Organic Shelled Edamame, thawed
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- Preheat broiler to high. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Place the salmon on baking sheet and brush all over with the barbecue sauce. Broil fish 7–8 min., until cooked to desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, and soy sauce. Add the zucchini noodles and edamame. Toss to combine. Garnish with the sesame seeds and serve alongside salmon.
- Fifteen Minutes
- February 2019
- 15 Minutes