Crumbled feta plus dried cranberries give this salad a sweet-and-savory spin. Assemble the night before and shake everything together right before eating.
- 2 tbsp light balsamic vinaigrette
- ½ cup shredded (matchstick) carrots
- 2 cups mixed greens
- ¾ cup (about 4 oz) chopped cooked chicken breast
- ¼ cup reduced-sugar dried cranberries
- 1 tbsp fat-free feta crumbles
- 4 whole-grain crackers
- To a portable plastic container, add the vinaigrette. Top with the carrots, then the greens, chicken, cranberries, and feta. Cover and refrigerate.
- When ready to eat, shake sealed container to distribute vinaigrette. Eat salad with the crackers.
- 5 Minutes
- guiding star
- Five Minutes
- January 2019