Conquer lazy weekend mornings with this comforting breakfast classic. To make these waffles gluten-free, use gluten-free old-fashioned oats.
- 6 large eggs
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 2 cups fat-free cottage cheese
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Peanut Butter
- Preheat a greased waffle iron on medium. In a blender, purée all the ingredients until smooth.
- Spoon some batter into waffle iron. Cook 4–5 min., until golden brown and crisp. Repeat with remaining batter. Serve immediately.
Set up a waffle bar and let everyone choose their own toppings like berries, bananas, honey, syrup, or peanut butter.
- Fifteeen Minutes
- Guiding Stars
- 15 Minutes
- Take 5: Five Ingredient Recipes Cookbook
- January 2019