No one will guess this impressive seafood dinner is pulled together with so few ingredients in so little time.
- 1 (12 oz) pkg Nature's Promise® Frozen Ahi Tuna Steaks
- 1 (8.8 oz) pkg Nature's Promise® Whole Grain Brown Rice
- 2 green onions
- 2 tbsp reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- Heat a large greased grill pan on high. Season the tuna with salt and pepper. Add to pan and grill 2–3 min. per side, until desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, microwave the rice according to package directions. Thinly slice the green onions. In a small bowl, stir together the soy sauce, lime juice, 1 tbsp water, and sliced green onions.
- Thinly slice tuna steaks and serve over rice with dipping sauce.
- Janaury 2019
- Ten Minutes
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- Guiding Stars
- 10 Minutes
- 5 ingredients