Upgrading prepared tomato soup with some protein-packed beans and zesty cumin makes this meal perfect for a quick lunch or light dinner.
- 1 (32 oz) carton roasted red pepper and tomato soup
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 (15.5 oz) cans Nature's Promise Light Kidney Beans, drained
- 1 cup roasted red peppers, drained
- ½ cup light sour cream
- In a medium pot, whisk together the tomato soup and cumin. Stir in the beans. Heat on medium.
- Meanwhile, chop the peppers and stir into pot. Cook 10 min., stirring often.
- Divide among 4 bowls and top with sour cream.
Add chips and some shredded cheese to turn this into a heartier meal.
- Fifteen Minutes
- November 2018
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- 15 Minutes
- 5 ingredients