Upgrading prepared tomato soup with some protein-packed beans and zesty cumin makes this meal perfect for a quick lunch or light dinner.
- 1 (32 oz) carton roasted red pepper and tomato soup
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 (15.5 oz) cans Nature's Promise Light Kidney Beans, drained
- 1 cup roasted red peppers, drained
- ½ cup light sour cream
- In a medium pot, whisk together the tomato soup and cumin. Stir in the beans. Heat on medium.
- Meanwhile, chop the peppers and stir into pot. Cook 10 min., stirring often.
- Divide among 4 bowls and top with sour cream.
Add chips and some shredded cheese to turn this into a heartier meal.
- S9 2018
- take 5
- Calories 312kcal 16%
- Fat 5.4g 8%
- Saturated fat 2.3g 12%
- Carbs 53.1g 18%
- Sodium 1253mg 52%
- 15.9g sugar
- 13.7g fiber
- 14.9g protein
- 10mg cholesterol