Using chewy ciabatta as a base is a great shortcut for pizza in 15 min. No sticky dough necessary!
- 1 large loaf ciabatta
- ¾ cup Nature's Promise Organic Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce
- 1 ½ cup shredded part-skim mozzarella
- 12 thin salami slices
- ½ cup diced onions
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Cut ciabatta in half horizontally, then cut each half in half. Remove and discard some of the insides of bread.
- Arrange ciabatta pieces on rimmed baking sheet, cut-sides up. Divide the pasta sauce among pieces of ciabatta, spreading in even layer. Top with ½ cup of mozzarella, then salami. Add the onions and remaining 1 cup mozzarella.
- Bake 10 min., until cheese has melted. Reset oven to broil on high. Broil 1 min., until onions and cheese have browned.
- Fifteen Minutes
- November 2018
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- 15 Minutes
- 5 ingredients