You won’t miss the meat with this extra-flavorful vegetarian burrito packed with corn, beans, quinoa, and spicy salsa.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 (8.5 oz) pkgs Seeds of Change Ready-to-Microwave Quinoa and Brown Rice with Garlic
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 4 burrito-size flour tortillas
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 (15.5 oz) can small red beans, drained
- ½ cup Nature's Promise Organic Chipotle Salsa
- 4 leaves romaine, torn
- In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil on medium. Add the quinoa and brown rice, corn, and 2 tbsp water. Cook 3 min., stirring often.
- Meanwhile, wrap the tortillas in damp paper towels and microwave 1 min., until warm. Seed and thinly slice the avocado.
- Fold the beans into the rice mixture and cook 2 min. Season with salt and pepper.
- Working with 1 tortilla at a time, fill with a quarter of the bean mixture and quarter of avocado. Top with 2 tbsp salsa and some romaine. Tuck in sides and roll up tightly to seal. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- S9 2018
- 15 min
- Calories 614kcal 31%
- Fat 16.5g 25%
- Saturated fat 2.7g 14%
- Carbs 100.6g 34%
- Sodium 1161mg 48%
- 10.4g sugar
- 14.1g fiber
- 19.6g protein
- 0mg cholesterol
What is Guiding Stars?