- 1 (18.8 oz) pkg Shady Brook Farms Spinach & Kale Turkey Patties
- 8 tbsps tzatziki sauce or dill dip
- 1 cup baby spinach
- ½ cup diced cucumbers
- ¼ cup diced tomatoes
- ¼ cup Feta crumbles
- 2 tbsp Greek or Italian vinaigrette
- 4 brioche buns, split and toasted
- Preheat outdoor grill to 550°F and lightly oil the grates.
- Place the turkey patties on the grill and cook 4 minutes then flip.
- Cook until they reach a minimum internal temperature of 165° F (approximately 4 additional minutes). Use a meat thermometer to confirm internal temperature.
- While turkey patties are cooking, heat the buns in the oven or in a toaster, and make the cucumber relish by combining the cucumbers, tomatoes, Feta, and Greek dressing in a bowl.
- Spread top and bottom bun with 1 Tbsp. each of Tzatziki sauce or Dill Dip.
- Next, top with the ¼ cup of baby spinach and then ¼ cup of the cucumber relish.
- Place turkey patty on top of the relish. Cover with top bun.
- Place on a platter and serve immediately.
Recipe provided by Shady Brook Farms®.
- Calories 409kcal 20%
- Fat 18.6g 29%
- Saturated fat 5.2g 26%
- Carbs 42.7g 14%
- Sodium 1152mg 48%
- 10.0g sugar
- 11.7g fiber
- 28.3g protein
- 10mg cholesterol