Perfect for watching the big game or just a casual dinner, these turkey sliders will make you a winner in the kitchen no matter the occasion.
- 1 (14 oz) pkg Nature's Promise Free from Frozen Turkey Meatballs
- 1 (12 oz) pkg Hawaiian sweet rolls
- 2 cups coleslaw mix
- ¼ cup red wine vinaigrette
- ⅓ cup smoky barbecue sauce
- Prepare the meatballs according to package directions. Split the rolls.
- In a medium bowl, toss the coleslaw mix with the vinaigrette.
- In a large bowl, toss the cooked meatballs with the barbecue sauce and place 1 meatball on each roll. Top with slaw. Secure tops of buns with toothpicks.
- October 2018
- Five Ingredients
- take 5
- 5 ingredients