Put a fresh spin on pepperoni pizza by stuffing mild poblano peppers with all the same toppings as your favorite pie.
- 3 poblano peppers
- Grilling cooking spray
- ¾ cup Nature's Promise Organic Pizza Sauce
- 1 ½ cups Nature's Promise Organic Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- ¼ cup mini pepperoni slices
- Set grill to medium. Halve the peppers lengthwise and remove seeds. Coat peppers with grilling spray.
- Grill peppers, covered, 3 min. per side, until slightly softened. Remove from heat.
- Arrange peppers skin-sides down. Fill each with 2 tbsp pizza sauce. Divide the cheese among peppers. Top with the pepperoni slices. Place on grill, cheese-sides up. Cover and cook 5–7 min., until cheese melts.
- August 2018
- In Season