Tender steak, juicy tomatoes, and crunchy grilled croutons come together to make one tasty summer meal on a stick.
- 1 ½ lbs boneless top sirloin beef
- ½ (16 oz) French bread loaf
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- Grilling cooking spray
- ½ cup prepared pesto
- Bamboo or metal skewers
- Set grill to medium-high. Cut the beef into 1-inch cubes, trimming any excess fat, and season with salt and pepper. Cut the bread into 1-inch cubes.
- Thread beef, bread cubes, and tomatoes onto skewers, alternating. Generously coat skewers with cooking spray.
- Grill 8–10 min., turning skewers frequently, until beef is cooked and bread is golden brown. To serve, drizzle with pesto.
- Fifteen Minutes
- August 2018
- July August 2021
- Guiding Stars
- 15 Minutes