Dinners hit the table fast with quick-cooking proteins like tuna steaks and conveniently precooked rice.
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 lemon
- ½ (0.75 oz) pkg fresh chives
- 1 (15.9 oz) pkg Nature's Promise® Whole Grain Brown Rice
- 2 tbsp butter
- 4 (about 4 oz each) fresh tuna steaks
- ¼ cup whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp light mayonnaise
- Brush grill grates with the oil and set to medium-high. Zest the lemon and finely chop the chives. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the rice and butter. Cover and microwave 2–3 min., until rice is hot and butter has melted. Stir in lemon zest and season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, season the tuna steaks with salt and pepper. Grill tuna 2–3 min. per side, until internal temperature reaches 145°F or desired doneness.
- Squeeze 2 tbsp juice from lemon into a small bowl. Whisk in the mustard, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper. Serve tuna with rice and mustard sauce. Garnish with chives.
- Fifteen Minutes
- guiding star
- June 2018
- 15 Minutes