Tangy capers and a trio of cheeses boost the savory flavor of grilled beef.
- 4 (about 1 ¾ lbs) thin New York strip steaks
- 4 thin slices sharp provolone cheese
- 3 tbsp crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tbsp capers in brine
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp shredded pecorino cheese
- Set grill to medium-high. Pat the steaks dry with paper towels. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place steaks on grill and cook 2 min. Turn steaks over and top with the provolone and blue cheese. Cover and cook 1 min., or until desired doneness. Transfer steaks to platter and cover with foil. Let stand 5 min.
- Drain and rinse the capers. Finely chop the parsley. To serve, top the steaks with the pecorino, parsley, and capers.
- May 2018
- July August 2021
- Twelve Minutes
- 12 Minutes