Shredded Brussels sprouts and grilled chicken have the makings of a healthy sandwich the whole family will love.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken tenderloins
- 7 tbsp Nature's Promise Organic Honey Barbecue Sauce
- 4 hamburger buns
- 2 tbsp low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ (12 oz) pkg shredded Brussels sprouts
- ½ cup shredded or matchstick carrots
- Set grill to medium-high. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Grill chicken 4 min. per side. To a small bowl, add 3 tbsp barbecue sauce and brush chicken with some of the sauce. Continue grilling 1–2 min., until cooked through, turning occasionally and brushing with more sauce. Grill the buns, cut sides down, 1 min., until toasted.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, vinegar, and mustard. Add the Brussels sprouts and carrots and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove chicken from grill. Chop the chicken and toss with the remaining 4 tbsp of barbecue sauce. Divide chicken among bottom buns and top each with slaw and tops of buns.
- S4 video
- S4 2018
- 15 min
- Calories 327kcal 16%
- Fat 5.5g 8%
- Saturated fat 1.1g 5%
- Carbs 37.6g 13%
- Sodium 612mg 26%
- 11.2g sugar
- 2.9g fiber
- 30.4g protein
- 73mg cholesterol