The sweetness of the corn in these vegetarian tacos is balanced by the tangy sour cream dolloped on top.
- 4 large ears corn
- 1 (15.5 oz) can Nature's Promise® Organic Dark Kidney Beans
- 1 (4 oz) can mild chopped green chilies
- ¾ cup light sour cream
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 12 small (6-inch) whole-wheat tortillas
- 12 cilantro sprigs
- Set grill to high. Husk the corn and coat with cooking spray. Place corn on grill and cook 10–15 min., until corn is charred in spots, turning frequently. Remove corn from grill and let cool.
- Meanwhile, drain and rinse the kidney beans. Cut corn kernels from each cob. In a medium bowl, combine corn, beans, salt, and pepper. Drain the green chilies. In a small bowl, stir together chilies, sour cream, and lime juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange corn and bean mixture on each tortilla and top with crema to serve. Garnish with cilantro sprigs.
- May 2018
- Guiding Stars
- $10 Meals
- June 2022