This vegetarian curry is a jumping-off point for so many other veggies. Try eggplant and mushroom or tofu and spinach.
- 1 large onion
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 (13.6 oz) can coconut milk
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans chickpeas
- Heat a large greased skillet on medium-high. Finely chop the onion and add to skillet. Cook 5 min.
- Meanwhile, cut the zucchini into 1-inch chunks and add to skillet. Cook vegetables 5 min., until golden, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the curry powder and cook 1 min.
- Add the coconut milk and heat to a simmer. Season with salt.
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas, and add to skillet. Cook 8–10 min., until zucchini is tender.
- Five Ingredient
- 5 ingredient
- take 5
- March 2018