- 1 (12 oz) pkg Brussels sprouts
- 1 (12 oz) pkg cut butternut squash
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey
- ½ cup pecans
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 425F. Cut the Brussels sprouts in half and place in a single layer with the butternut squash on a large rimmed sheet tray.
- Mix together the olive oil, garlic powder, balsamic vinegar and honey. Drizzle over top of the sprouts and squash and gently toss until coated. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and add the pecans and cranberries to the pan. Toss, then place back in the oven for an additional 5 mins or until vegetables are tender.
- Guiding Stars