- 1 (16 oz) pkg Jimmy Dean Premium Pork Regular Roll Sausage, cooked, crumbled, and drained
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups half and half or milk
- 1 cup all-purpose baking milk
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place sausage in lightly greased 13 x 9 inch baking pan; top with onions and cheese.
- Beat eggs, half-and-half and baking mix with wire whisk until well blended. Pour over cheese.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Using cookie cutters, cut into 12 squares. Add toppings.
Recipe provided by Jimmy Dean® .
- Calories 247kcal 12%
- Fat 20.3g 31%
- Saturated fat 9.2g 46%
- Carbs 3.3g 1%
- Sodium 352mg 15%
- 1.3g sugar
- 0.1g fiber
- 12.4g protein
- 126mg cholesterol