These Mexican-inspired enchiladas come together in minutes to get dinner on the table fast. Make ahead of time and freeze to have a delicious meal on hand.
- 2 (10 oz) cans red enchilada sauce
- 1 (15 oz) can low-sodium black beans
- 1 ½ cups rotisserie chicken shredded
- 6 burrito flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded white cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Pour ½ can enchilada sauce in the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking dish to lightly coat it. Drain and rinse the beans.
- In a bowl mix the chicken with 1 can enchilada sauce. Fill each tortilla with ¼ cup chicken and ¼ of the black beans. Roll the tortillas and place in the baking dish. Top with remaining ½ can enchilada sauce and shredded cheese. Bake for 10 min. until cheese has melted.
Garnish with chopped cilantro, cubed avocado, a squeeze of lime, diced onion, jalapeño slices, or any of your preferred toppings.
- Five Ingredient
- 5 Ingredients
- take 5
- September 2017