This meal combines classic Mediterranean flavors like feta cheese and sundried tomatoes with fresh broccoli for a hearty, fast dinner.
- ½ (16 oz) box angel hair pasta
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- ½ cup sundried tomatoes in oil
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ cup crumbled feta
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and add the pasta. Cook for 5 min., stirring often. Add the broccoli florets. Cook for an additional 3 min. Drain pasta and broccoli in colander and add back to the pot.
- Meanwhile, preheat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, and add the oil and shrimp to the skillet. Cook for 2 min. and flip. Cook for an additional 2 min. or until lightly browned. Chop the sundried tomatoes and toss with the shrimp, cooking for another minute. Add the chicken broth and lemon juice and bring to a boil. Simmer until sauce reduces slightly. Turn off heat and add the feta and gently stir to mix.
- Add the shrimp mixture to the pot with the broccoli and pasta. Toss to combine. Divide pasta among 4 plates.
- 15 min
- S7 2017
- Calories 426kcal 21%
- Fat 11.9g 18%
- Saturated fat 3.7g 19%
- Carbs 51.2g 17%
- Sodium 925mg 39%
- 2.5g sugar
- 2.6g fiber
- 29.0g protein
- 160mg cholesterol