- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury refrigerated chocolate chip cookies
- ⅓ cup all-purpose flour
- 5 teaspoons holiday nonpareils or candy sprinkles
- 12 Lindt Lindor milk chocolate truffles, unwrapped (about one 5.1 oz package)
- ¼ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350°F. Place foil baking cup in each of 12 regular-size muffin cups.
- Let cookie dough stand at room temperature 10 minutes to soften. In large bowl, crumble cookie dough. Add flour and 3 teaspoons of the nonpareils to cookie dough; mix with hands until incorporated.
- Reshape dough into 8-inch log, and place on cutting board; cut dough into 12 slices. With hands, carefully mold cookie dough slice around each chocolate truffle, sealing completely and forming 12 balls. Place 1 ball in each muffin cup.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until edges are set and tops are light golden brown. Cool in pan 10 minutes. (Centers of cookies will sink slightly and may crack.) Remove from pan to cooling racks.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips uncovered on High 30 to 45 seconds or until chips can be stirred smooth. Place melted chocolate in resealable food-storage plastic bag; cut small tip off one corner. Drizzle chocolate on top of each cookie, and top with remaining 2 teaspoons nonpareils. Cool completely, about 1 hour. Store in covered container at room temperature.
Recipe provided by Lindt™
- Calories 272kcal 14%
- Fat 13.3g 20%
- Saturated fat 6.2g 31%
- Carbs 35.7g 12%
- Sodium 136mg 6%
- 22.5g sugar
- 1.2g fiber
- 2.7g protein
- 9mg cholesterol