These no-bake chocolate cheesecakes are light, creamy, and oh-so-easy. You can spice ’em up with a few drops of orange oil and a dash of cayenne and cinnamon.
- 1 (9 oz) box chocolate wafers
- 5 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- ½ (12 oz) pkg bittersweet chocolate chips
- 2 (8 oz) pkgs light cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 tbsp light sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 (8 oz) tub whipped topping
- Set wafers and butter in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until mixture is well combined. Line a cupcake pan with paper liners and divide the mixture evenly among the cavities, making sure it is packed in as tightly as possible. Place the pan in the refrigerator to set.
- Meanwhile, melt chocolate in the microwave and leave to cool. Use an electric mixer to beat cream cheese and sugar together until smooth. Beat in the sour cream and vanilla. Slowly add the cooled chocolate and beat to combine.
- Divide filling among the cavities of the cupcake tin. Use a spatula to smooth it out. For best results, chill cheesecakes for at least 6 hours. Top with whipped topping and serve.
- S3 2017
- Calories 392kcal 20%
- Fat 27.0g 41%
- Saturated fat 15.5g 78%
- Carbs 37.1g 12%
- Sodium 325mg 14%
- 22.9g sugar
- 3.1g fiber
- 6.4g protein
- 53mg cholesterol