Slather warm and flaky biscuits with homemade hot honey and hot honey butter for a delicious twist on a brunch classic in under 30 minutes.
- 1 (16 oz) pkg jumbo biscuits
- 2 red chili peppers
- 1 cup honey
- ½ cup butter (1 stick), room temperature
- Prepare the biscuits according to package directions. Meanwhile, slice the peppers into thin rings.
- Set the peppers and honey in a saucepan and bring to a low simmer. Continue to cook over low heat for 20 min. Strain into a jar and serve with the biscuits.
- For honey butter, mix 2 tbsp of the spicy honey into the room temperature butter. Serve with biscuits.
- Savory April 2017